Christian Medical & Dental Associations (CMDA)
Bristol, TN 37621
CMDA has over 19,000 members in many medical fields. Among their excellent programs are these six sharing the above mailing address and phone. See their website to learn more.
(1) Center for Medical Missions (CMM) seeks to recruit, train, and retrain career medical missionaries and help them be successful. They have several programs (including scholarships) to help medical students and professionals reach these goals.
(2) Christian Dental Association (CDA)
CDA has a new three-year residency program for preparing dentists to serve in the name of Christ internationally and domestically.
(3) Global Health Outreach (GHO) has over 35 years of serving medical needs in developing counties and is sending over 50 Christian medical teams overseas this year. See their website for much more information, team schedules, and several excellent books about medical missions. They belong to TECH (Technical Exchange for Christian Health Care).
4) Medical Education International (MEI) — sends health care professionals to teach in difficult to access countries.
5) Pan-African Academy of Christian Surgeons (PAACS) — trains African physicians as surgeons to care for patients through a Christ-centered approach.
6) Women Physicians in Christ
7) Fellowship of Christian Optometrists was founded in 1986 and joined CMDA in 2018.